Monday, July 27, 2009

out of track and get back on track

My diet has been controlling my life style for weeks and today I choose to eat nasi lamek. The sotong sambal was great. I eat until the last grain of rice and even had the urge to lick the wrapping. I can't imagine how much calorie I have put in. Should I regret or should tell myself that it is a treat for being such a good girl, (EHMMMM. lady).

Anyways what else is happening in my life. just the same old routine. As the saying goes, Same shit on different days. However, I am trying to reach to a place where small things will not effect me. There are bigger things I could do and change. Right now the most important thing for me is to look after my loved ones. If everyone could look after the people around them, the world wold not be such a horrible place.

What to do if I have a wish and to reach the the destination is so difficult. What should I do if I run out of energy and knew my efforts might one day be wasted? Should I continue with this dream? I know it is worth the time and energy and if I failed I know I failed trying. :'---(

No comments:

Post a Comment