Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog

Had I known that maintaining a blog was such a difficult job, I would not have created one. This is supposed to be fun. I don't see any fun in this. issues you want to write are better not written. You don't want tot rock the boat and privacy should be maintained at all times. Life is too misertable and too short to write about small issues that had happened and I woun't make small issues as big issues. better keep it samll and not talk about it.

No comment necessary, from a very grumpy, forever young women

3 comments:

  1. who said maintaining a blog is a hard work.. u don't need to post sumthing every week. When u want to say anything about something, then only u update ur blog. Even once every 2-3 month is considerably enough..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! That is a brighter side to my problem. I guess I was a bit too ambitious. well, I still ahven't given up TOTALLY.

    ReplyDelete