Wednesday, September 9, 2009

way too long

It has been way too long for me to stay away from blogging. Just yesterday my sis-in-law created a blog to promote her cakes and cookies (and she is very good at it and you should have a look at her cakes. BTW, the blog is still work in progress so got to wait for a while). I am pretty much sure she will do well in the new found hobby as she is very passionate in decorating.

English 3 and english 4 exams are over and now is the time to mark 230 final exam answer sheets. Estimated time for completion I believe is 1 week.

The fasting month is doing good for my diet. I am still below my traget but slow and steady always wins the race. hahahahah, hmmm motivating oneself is always good!!!

7 comments:

  1. yayyyy way to go shaz, i know u can do it :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained weight during this fasting month.. haha.. hopefully we all get an A for our English 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss..

    promoting products through blog is a best way to marketing products without pay a single money to publisher..huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sicKo, eat in moderation. make sure u hardly touch the food during hari raya. U got to get in shape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... thanks for the support dear. I've just sealed, packaged and delivered the last order last night... pretty exhausted now.

    ReplyDelete