Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Promises

It is time for a new post and what should be the topic. I have achieved quite a bit today, met a CEO of a well established institution over lunch, need to rub shoulders to get few things done. Something that is of importance is ready to be sent. The key word is focus. To fellow collegues, don't be alarmed with my quiet nature as a quiet person is not a grumpy one. Just low on sugar intake heheheheeh

I have to make a written confession here. I am officially starting my calory count. I have to give 3 months to achieve what i want to achieve. Target weight 55 Kg. 3 months from today I shall report. I deserve a night out if achieved. Currently depriving myself from all the parties and night life. Focus, respect, and believe

4 comments:

  1. I ll buy u a pizza if u acheive that :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah good one jony !
    Easy---just pass over all your tid-bits and goodies hidden in your drawers , boxes, files over to us.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. now we already know your target number, but what's the starting number? hehe..
    hmm.. i think i should join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, pizza, great idea. does that mean I achieve the goal and start gaining again.

    SicKo, you should join. health is very important and u should start young. let's say I have 20+ Kg to lose

    ReplyDelete