Wednesday, June 10, 2009

As usual

A wise man approached me and said, 'blog sleeping'. I was tongue tied had nothing to say as i have completely forgotten that i have commited to a blog spot and would make somebody's life miserable by writing something so they have to take time to read it. What can I say about today. It started well and I hope it will end better as well. My routine as usual is to attend to the kids before I could get ready to go to work. It was quite successful as every step I have to take is basically a repetition of the previous day. After reaching the office, I will be looking for a buddy to have breakfast with. My usual destination is Raja Laut curry house eventhough it was closed quite recently for (U know why). I did get a surprise. A very good colleague of mine gave a present for my new born daughter. How thoughtful

Today's check list:

1. Mark papers CBDS batch 4-7
2. Update my resume (HMMmmmmm wonder why)
3. Prepare exam papre for CCNS batch 3-5
4. Wait for my handsome man to pick me from office and take me home
5. Take my son bowling (1U)
6. Buy some groceries
7. and be flexible to add in what ever necessary and completely chnage the plan

well, sorry for wasting time, or let's say I am not sorry.

Today's MOOD: so what, neutral

2 comments:

  1. Whenever we think about it ---then it became routine to me , anyway. But really --its all sort of automatic isn't it ? I bet you if you were given the chance to have a holiday , to get away from the 'routine' -- you'll start missing it. Such is human nature !

    Hey your son bowl eh ! hmmmm You got taste man....(not because i love bowling...hahahah)

    ReplyDelete