Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thunder cats

Have u ever watched the cartoon, thunder cats? I grew up watching the cartoon but there was this character i was so scared of. The villain of the cartoon, Mamra, always gave me chills. He is a mummy, face skeletal, but the body is quite muscular. I don't know how the body was preserved so well while the facial muscles disintergrated. It is a good watch. Now as an adult when I reflect back i can't believe I was so scared of mamra as the guy haunted me even in my dreams. Anyways, cartoon characters that scares are rare to find. Mamra was my nightmare

4 comments:

  1. Miss i can help you to overcome your fear..how about you always think that you got the thundercat sword in your cupboard..otherwise you can slash the mambra guy with any knife you got at your kitchen..huhuhu..

    P/S : Just kidding miss..for your info i'm never afraid of any villain in the cartoon series because i always thought that i am one of the superheroes that will defeat all the villain someday..huhuhu... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheehe. I am no more scared. Cartoons like meet the robinsons, when the main character could not find a family to adopt, made me feel sad.
    superheros, hmmmm, somebody like Ben 10 I guess. Hope one day I could own an omnitrix like him. or have powers like one of the guys in X men.
    Right now my favourite cartoon is Camp Lazlo. (Needless to say here that I have a son who just turned 5. He is on cartoon channels 24/7. So i am all out for cartoons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THUNDERRRR ! THUNDERRR ! THUNDERR CATSSSS!!

    HUAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH ! MAMRA HAS SPOKENNNN!!!!

    hA --i LIVED WITH THAT , WHEN MY SON WAS CRAZY OVER IT ANDIT GREW ON ME !!!i ALWAYS FIND THEIR HEADQUATERS VERY COSY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah quite technologically advanced. That was a wow factor as well

    ReplyDelete