Sunday, May 10, 2009

sleep deprived

What is your beauty secret? Mine would be sleeping well which I hardly do right now for two main reasons. One is to look after ma cute little sweetie pie which is the most natural thing to do and the other reason is heat. Can u imagine my bedroom air-con is broken and I just can't stand the heat right now. It doesn't help either in the work place which is no secret. Global warming is really affecting my sleep. Can we do something to be more environmentally friendly? Do your bit pleazzzzzz.

5 comments:

  1. Like Mr. Raza just mentioned, go visit Multan & Thar in Pakistan, the temp is 50 to 55 C there :p than u ll know what is "HEAT" :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is cool to be hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scuse me ma'am---i mean 'hot' as in centigrade.

    if its 'hot' as in 'hot', the i say , ABSOLUTELY !

    Coincidently , just now for word verification, I got 'shydrob'. Its quite applicable to this topic.
    Would anyone like to guess its meaning ? - without looking at the dictionary ?

    ReplyDelete