Sunday, May 17, 2009

Expect the unexpected

Angel and Demons – It was nothing compared to what I had expected. I thought it was a scary movie and I had to close my eyes 50% of the time to avoid getting scared at home when alone. Of course I like scary movies because I could scream in the cinema guilt free and not to mention the part where you get to hold hands….. The word demon gives u a certain expectation but nothing close to a demon was in the movie. It is no surprise that the demons in the movie are the man himself which is happening all over the world. Man is solely responsible for all the sufferings, deceptions, cruelity….etc

3 comments:

  1. Dont tell me you didnt know it was based on Dan Browns novel? and u didnt know what it was about? :p
    And u didnt know its kind of a sequel to Da Vinci Code??

    *shakes his head in disbelief*

    ReplyDelete
  2. could have watch it in the office -- angels and demons, hehehehehh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, no, didn't know. My husband took the tkt. had i known it was a sequel to Da Vinci Code, I wouldn't have gone.

    I can't beleive either. Looking fwd to watch drag me to hell

    ReplyDelete